I am working on a case for the TinyDuino. It's not yet fully functional, however if you intend to start with something, you can check it out here.
- Version 0.2:
- Untested yet (but ordered at shapeways)
- Reworked back buttons completely
- Changed the way the screen buttons work
- Bigger power switch and is now inserted between the up- and downpart of the construction
- Version 0.1:
- Screenbuttons are not working at all
- Backbutton fail almost all the time
- Power switch is sometimes working
- Everything is way too filigrane and breaks too easily
- Front font is not working at all
TinyDuino Game Kit Case by Eike Decker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.